How Does Invisalign Work?
Step 1 – Meet with your doctor to start the journey to your new smile.
- Using iTero Element® scanner, we’ll take a fast and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth* and map out a custom treatment plan just for you.
Step 2 – Start transforming your smile
- This is a key step in your success. Your Robinson Dental doctor will ensure your aligners fit well, answer your questions and let you know what to expect.
- Start wearing your aligners
- Regular doctor check-ins
- Your routine, uninterrupted
- How long will it take? Depending on your specific plan, your treatment could be complete in as little as 6 months,** but you’ll start seeing results in a matter of weeks.
Step 3 – Keep your brand new smile beautiful
- Get lasting results with the Vivera® retainer.
It’s easy to keep the smile you love.
Is Invisalign treatment right for me?
Yes! Invisalign treatment can be a great solution for both adults and teens looking for a virtually invisible method to improve their smile. Our innovations and technological advancements make it possible to fix nearly all common teeth-straightening and bite issues, from simple to complex — all without interrupting your busy life.
And, thanks to a discreet blue dot on the outside of teen aligners, parents can be sure their child is wearing their clear aligners enough.
How is Invisalign treatment different than other teeth straightening options?
Invisalign treatment is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world, backed by more than two decades of innovation. Unlike braces, Invisalign clear aligners are removable and virtually invisible. there are no wires and brackets, so you don’t need to change the way you brush and floss. And, you can continue to eat all your favorite foods.
Are there any restrictions on what I can eat while in treatment?
None! Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so there are no food restrictions at all (hello popcorn!). with traditional wires and brackets, there’s a long list of foods you unfortunately can’t enjoy because they can damage or get stuck in your braces.
Some Invisalign Tips & Tricks
See how Invisalign has changed smiles:
*Data on file at Align Technology, as of July 24, 2019.
**Treatment times vary depending on individual patient needs and must be determined by your doctor.
Book an Appointment