At Robinson Dental, we strive to provide personalized dental care for each and every patient.
We provide these online resources for patients so you can get the care you need.
You can also contact us online.
You can afford great dental care! We’ll help you make it easy.
Our offices are committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Since insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith. Before your treatment begins, we will review your insurance policy to help you determine the best course of action.
Please remember that our primary relationship is with you, not your insurance company. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service, and we are only able to bill insurance companies for services once treatment has started. We will then allow the insurance company 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance in full.
Tips for Planning Your Care
- Knowledge is power. Take the initiative with your insurance company and find out what they will cover before your procedure. Our practice will also verify your coverage prior to treatment.
- Be specific. Our staff is more than happy to provide you with treatment codes and other insurance-friendly language to get everyone on the same page.
- Timing is everything. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service, as we are only able to bill insurance companies once treatment has started. We will then allow the insurance company 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance in full.
For more information about the important of oral health, use these resources:
- American Dental Association (ADA): The ADA is the largest professional organization of dental professionals and a great source of information on dental and oral health topics.
- Michigan Dental Association (MDA): With more than 6,000 dentists and student members, the MDA is one of the largest membership organizations in Michigan for dental professionals.