Non-essential dental care has been deemed safe to resume in our area and we are now open from 7 am to 7 pm Monday through Friday to process the backlog of appointments.
Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
We ask that you have patience with us as we do our part to “flatten the curve” and get through this together.
To protect you and your family, we are:
- Following CDC and OSHA guidelines for wearing protective equipment, as well as sterilizing instruments and equipment.
- S.T.A.R. WARS
- Increasing measures for cleaning and sterilizing in all areas.
- Practicing social distancing as much as possible.
- Limiting appointment availability.
- Keeping dental treatment teams small.
Reschedule your appointment if you are ill or experiencing any .